Saturday, September 12, 2009

Friday

We are at Nakita Airport in Tokyo Japan.  It is a beautiful bright sunshiny day, the only problem is that our bodies are saying it is about 3 in the morning. 

Our flight to this point went well, it wasn't the easiest thing we have ever experienced but it was not as hard as I had imagined.  I don't think either one of us slept for long.  I read an entire book, watched "The Proposal", "Yes Man" and "Mamma Mia".  Dennis watched "The Soloist" and "Yes Man".  The movies really helped pass the time.
 

Our original flight from Tokyo to Beijing was supposed to leave at 7 but was delayed for two hours.  We arrived at our hotel at about 2 in the morning.  It was a really, really long day.   

We are posting on here via email now, so we apologize if anything looks strange. 

Thank you to everyone who sent us emails and texts, we appreciate all your prayers. 

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like you 2 are havin a great time! Brave to eat that food! Stay well! Will continue to pray for you. Know you are excited to hold that precious girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know why it's putting me as aiden's mimi, but that's ok, I am! But you might not recognize me that way!
    Kathie Terry (also Grayson's mimi!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those movies really do help pass the time. I'm glad everything went well on the trip out there.
    Chris Haigis

    ReplyDelete